Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fun Sensory Bottles


Water Bottles of choice (I used Voss plastic water bottles that I got from HomeGoods $5.99 for 6)
Hot glue gun
Fun little items (I purchased all of mine from the dollar store)

From left to right:

1) Plastic beads
2) St.Patricks beaded necklace
3) Neon Aligator ties (also found at dollar store =)
4) I-Spy bottle has rice, pom poms, beads, buttons, googly eyes, little bell and foam hands and feet. No water.
5) Beaded Necklace
6) Fuzzy pom poms

Other Ides:
Plastic leaves/flowers
rocks
marbles...anything you can find

Put Items in bottle. Superglue the inside of bottle cap and quickly screw on the lid before the glue dries. This insures your child can't take off the lid and pull out what's inside. I loved the Voss bottles because 6 came in a package and it comes with a little carrier. My kiddos absolutely love to play with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment